Policy On Custom Items
We do not offer returns for Custom Orders, whether it is custom size or monogrammable items. All custom order sales are final. Samples are available with each custom order for review and final approval before fabrication. By approving your order, you are agreeing that the order is correct. If you are unsure about the color or texture of the product on the website, contact us and we will be glad to work with you.
Policy On Non-Custom Items
Stock merchandise may be returned however it will not be accepted without prior written permission. Returned goods must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization number, which will be issued when the return is authorized. No merchandise over 30 days old will be considered for return. If a package is refused by the customer, the customer will be charged our FedEx standard rate for the method of shipping used.
Refunds cover the original purchase price, less the shipping cost. We do not refund shipping charges. If the return is a result of an error on our part, the customer is exempt from paying the original and return shipping costs. The item returned must be in its original condition in order for us to accept and process your return.
To return an item:
- Call 251-978-8325 or email email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
- All returns must reach our warehouse within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Any packaged items must be returned in its original packaging.
- It is very important that your record your shipping number so the package can be tracked during transit back to us. We are not responsible for returned products that we do not receive. Freight will be deducted from your refund if an order that received free original shipping is returned.
- Package your items as they were packaged when you received them. Include a copy of the receipt that you printed when you finalized your order. If you are returning on item from a multiple-item order, you mail mail us a copy and retain the original for your records.
- If a portion of a free shipping order is returned, only the original shipping for the portion will be deducted from your refund if the remaining (kept) portion of the order would have still been eligible for free shipping. If the returned portion causes the remaining portion of the original order to be unqualified for free shipping, the full original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- A copy of your original order or receipt must be included in the return package. Please include the reason you are returning the item so that we can better serve you in the future.
- Mail us the package and when we receive and process the return, we will credit your card with the original purchase price.
Ship returns to
21775 US Hwy 98
Foley, AL 36535